You can add email addresses to your Jimdo account in case you need other addresses to use for password recovery or your contact form.
Add and confirm your email addresses
- Log in to your Jimdo account
- Click on Account in the bottom left and choose the Emails tab
- Add the email address into the empty field and click on Add new email
- Check the inbox of your email address for the email containing the confirmation link
Take a look in your spam folder if you can’t find the email in your inbox.
Requesting a new confirmation link
You can request a new confirmation email at any time. Here’s how to do it:
- Go back to your profile by clicking on Account in the bottom left and choosing Emails
- Click on the red exclamation mark next to your email address and then choose Send again
- Check the inbox of your email address and click on the confirmation link in the email